Press release to mark the laying of the foundation stone of the new building for the Council (14 June 1989)

The foundation stone of the new building intended for the Council of the European Communities is laid on 13 June 1989 in Brussels. This building will later be named the ‘Justus Lipsius Building’.

Source and copyright

Source: Communication à la presse sur la pose de la première pierre de l'immeuble destiné au Conseil des Communautés européennes, 7325/89 (Presse 113). Bruxelles: Conseil des Communautés européennes - Secrétariat général, 14.06.1989. 21 p.
Archives centrales du Conseil de l'Union européenne, B-1048 Bruxelles/Brussel, rue de la Loi/Wetstraat, 175.

Copyright: (c) Translation CVCE.EU by UNI.LU
All rights of reproduction, of public communication, of adaptation, of distribution or of dissemination via Internet, internal network or any other means are strictly reserved in all countries. Consult the legal notice and the terms and conditions of use regarding this site.

This document is also available in…

The PDF content cannot be displayed in the browser. To view the content, please install
Download Content